Markus Jooste whose full name is Markus Johannes Jooste is a South African businessman.
He was born in January 1961 in South Africa and he is the former chief executive of furniture manufacturer-retailer Steinhoff International as well as a patron of South African horse racing.
Markus Jooste Age
He was born on the 22nd of January 1961. He is 58 years old as of 2019.
Markus Jooste Wife
He is married to Ingrid Jooste and together they have three children; two daughters and one son.
Markus Jooste Family
He is married with three children, a son, and two daughters. It is believed that his wife designs the colors worn by Jooste’s racehorses.
Markus Jooste Career
- 2000 – Present: Chairman of Steinhoff Africa Holdings (Pty) Ltd.
- 2000 – Present: Group Managing Director of Steinhoff Africa Holdings (Pty) Ltd.
- 1998 – Present: Chief Executive Officer of Steinhoff Africa Holdings (Pty) Ltd, Northern Hemisphere Operations.
- Independent Non-Executive Director of PSG Group Limited.
- Non-Executive Director of KAP Industrial Holdings Ltd.
- Non-Executive Director of PSG Group Ltd.
- 2011: Non-Executive Director of Capitec Bank Holdings Ltd.
- 1988 – 2011: Financial Director of Gomma Gomma Holdings.
- 1987: Finance Director of Gant’s Foods.
- 1985: Deputy Director of South African Revenue Services, Pretoria
Markus Jooste Membership
- Member of Highveld Racing Association.
- Member of South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
Markus Jooste Net Worth
His estimated net worth was $400 million as of December 2016.
Markus Jooste Profile
Full Name: Markus Johannes Jooste
Date of Birth: 22nd of January 1961
Wife: Ingrid Jooste
Net Worth: $400 million as of December 2016