Mduduzi Manana (born 12 February 1984) is a South African politician and was the South African Deputy Minister of Higher Education and Training.
He was also a member of parliament from the year 2009 to the year 2017. Mduduzi is a member of the African National Congress.
|Full Name||Mduduzi Manana|
|Date of Birth||12 February 1984 (age 38 years old)|
|Political Party||African National Congress|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
Mduduzi Manana Age
He was born on the 12th of February 1984 in Ermelo, South Africa. Mduduzi Manana is 38 years old as of 2022 and celebrates his birthday on February 12th every year.
Mduduzi Manana Wife
The information about his wife is not yet known and will be updated soon.
He obtained a BA degree in Political Science and Sociology from the University of Natal. BA (Honors) degree in International Politics from the University of South Africa (UNISA).
- 1998: At the age of 14 years he became the Member of Congress of South African Students (COSAS)and the ANC Youth League (ANCYL)
- 2005: Branch Chairperson of the ANCYL and YCL respectively in the Nombali Mkhwanazi Branch.
- 2006: Regional Executive Committee (REC) of the ANCYL in the Gert Sibande Region.
- 2008: Member OF the National Executive Committee (NEC) of the ANCYL (serving in the finance sub-committee)
- 2009: Member of Parliament
- 2011: Whip of the Portfolio Committee on Transport and Public Service; Administration Portfolio Committee and Governance and Monitoring Cluster.
He has an estimated net worth of $1 million to $5 million which he has earned from his political career.
View this post on Instagram