Susanne Beyers (born 11 December 1954 ) is a South African actress and writer known for the Afrikaans TV series in which she plays.
Susanne Beyers Age
She was born on the 11th of December 1954. As of 2020, she is 66 years old and celebrates her birthday on December 11th every year.
She made appearances on stage in works such as The Clock Tilt, Leon Kruger’s Old Leaves, and Sex in the Suburbs. Singles like Bartho Smit’s Die man met de lyk om sy nek (directed by Danie Odendaal) and series like Chris Barnard’s Onder turns the devil around (directed by Katinka Heyns) and Eagles are among her TV appearances (directed by Dirk de Villiers). She’s also appeared in a number of feature films.
- Eagles II (TV series), 1992 as Annette Steenkamp
- Eagles III (TV series), 1993 as Annette Steenkamp
- Original Sins (TV series, second season), 2009 as Ansie Labuschagne
- Below Turn the Devil Around
- 7de Laan (SABC soapie) as Jacomien van Niekerk
- Heart of Steel
- Dennekruin 12
- Cedars fall in Lebanon
- The Man with the Body Around His Neck
- Jasper Le Feuvre
- Beyond Return
- Dear Heaven, Genis! , 1987 as Maria
- Mandela and de Klerk (TV movie), 1997 as TV reporter # 2
- Slavery of Love (TV movie), 1999 as Anna van Branden
- Confetti, 2014 as grandmother Annetjie Voster
- Under the Table (Short Film), 2014 as Catherine
- Bow tie, 2015 as Patrys Vorster
- Actually quite a lot, 2016 as Jay’s mom
Susanne Beyers Net Worth
She has an estimated net worth of $100,000 which she has earned as an actress.