A South African actress, writer, editor, media personality and producer, Thami Ngubeni was born on 31st January 1975 in Katlegong in South Africa.
Thami Ngubeni Age
She was born on the 31st of January 1975. As of 2019, she is 44 years old.
Thami Ngubeni Family and Husband
Details about her family and husband will be updated very soon.
Thami Ngubeni Career
She acted on the soapie Generations, the drama series Molo Fish and the comedies Suburban Bliss and Going Up.
In 2004 she acted in the film Critical Assignment as Sabina and also in the film Country of My Skull but her scenes were deleted. In 2006 she played a lead role in the wineland drama series Known Gods, as the character of Nana Soci. In 2007 she played one of the lead doctors, Dr. Ingrid Nyoka, in the medical drama series Jozi-H.
Her theatre credits include Romeo and Juliet as Juliet, Sizwe Banzi is Dead as Sizwe, The Crucible as Tituba, and Fagin in Oliver Twist.
She has been a host and interviewer on the lifestyle magazine show Free Spirit. In 2011 she hosted her own show The Scarlet Lounge on DStv’s Christian channel ONE Gospel.
She has been a newsreader and the host of her shows on Metro FM including an entertainment show and a motivational show The Sacred Space.
She has also worked as a DJ at the American Radio Network (ARN), a syndicated cable network covering the greater L.A. region. She owns Tamzin media that creates and produces media for TV, film, radio, and print.
Thami Ngubeni Positions
- 2011: Host of Christian Channel ONE Gospel, The Scarlet Lounge Dtv.
- 2007: Actress of Jozi-H.
- May 2007 – May 2008: Editor at The Oprah Magazine.
- 2003: Host of BET Grammys Party
- September 1999 – Present: Managing Director of Thamzin Media.
- 1999 – 2006: Writer and Producer at Fremantle Media.
- Radio Broadcaster at Radio 2000.
- Radio Broadcaster, The Sacred Space, Metro FM.
Thami Ngubeni Awards and Honors
- Best TV Talkshow for ‘Life with Thami’ during the 2014 SA Films and TV Awards, 2014.
- Miss South Africa, 1998.
- Miss African Times, 1997.